What are Events?
- Events allow you to turn devices on or off with the F4 controller.
- Can be switched
manually through the controller’s front
- Can be switched in a profile step.
- Can be switched via computer.
- F4 controller has up to 7 uncommitted outputs which provide an open
collector or switched 5VDC signal.
- Typically used to drive a solid state relay.
- Rating: OFF:
42 VDC @ 10 µA max. ON: 0.2 VDC @ 50 mA sink
max. Internal supply: 5 VDC @ 80 mA
- No extra charge.
F4 Controller Digital Output Examples
What is the Event Relay Option?
- Solid state relay board with up to 7 relays.
- Connects to F4 controller's digital outputs.
- Solid state relays to control remote AC devices.
- Rated 24 to 240 VAC, 0.05 to 2.5 A each.
- They are JUST AN AC SWITCH.