is Dry Air Purge?
- Creates dry atmosphere
in the chamber.
- Consists of an
air drier, solenoid valve, flow meter, injection tube, pressure relief
- Heatless Regenerative
Desiccant Air Drier.
- Takes the
moisture out of "shop air".
- Moisture is
purged from two dessicant towers on an alternating basis, at
30 second intervals (heatless regenerative process).
- For low controlled
humidity in humidity chambers (below 6°C dewpoint limitation
of standard humidity range) .
- To eliminate condensation
in temperature chambers.
- Higher initial
cost compared to GN2
- Customer needs
to have a large, noisy air compressor.
- May not be an
issue if customer already uses compressed air for shop tools.
- Noisy (burst
of air) when it cycles every 30 seconds.
- Field installable on all Models 123, 115A, 1016. Field Installable on Models 1007 and 1027 chambers shipped starting in 2015 only.
- Dry Air Purge System connects to the GN2 Purge inlet.
- GN2 Purge option is required when ordering the Dry Air Purge option for these models.
- Factory installed only on all other models and older Models 1007 and 1027.
Dry Air Purge concept for new TestEquity Chambers.
Dry Air Package connects to the GN2 Purge Inlet.
Light shaded area shows achievable range of
controlled humidity conditions when
Dry Air Purge is used in in a TestEquity Humidity Chamber.